Who we are
It is our goal to give you the best experience possible for you to be able to enjoy our Platform. In order to do so, we need to understand your personality and interests, the things you like and the type of music, musicians and events you are interested in. Please note that we care about you and your information; therefore we will try to hereby explain the way we collect, store, use and transfer your information and data as well as your rights and options about the same.
Our website address is: https://www.bizbatmusic.com.
Information and Personal Data Collection
- Your general information for using our Platform, such as your name, email address, preferred genres, instruments, country, city, etc
- Information related with your BIZBAT account.
- Your precise phone location while using our Platform, only if you allow your device to provide such information to our Platform. Our main goal by collecting this information is providing you with location of Venues, Musicians, Agents and events around you. We may also use this information to provide you with relevant content and to enhance and personalize your use of our Platform.
- Information related with your interactions in our Platform, such as content you upload and share, content you like, accounts being followed, your interactions with other users, information related with any Booking Requests and Performances, etc. One of our goals in collecting this information is to understand your interests and customize your user experience in our Platform.
- Information you might send us via email, in connection with services of our Platform.
- Technical information such as cookies, IP address, URL information, type of devices you use to access our Platform, network connectivity and type, device performance, and language.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Your Information and its use
We may share your personal information with other companies and individuals that perform supporting functions to BIZBAT (e.g. credit card and payment processing), and with maintaining the Platform and its network functioning. Except as provided herein, we will not share your personal information or any website use information with any party unless required by law.
We may use and share your information to:
- Provide you with location of Venues, Events, Agents and Musicians around you.
- Enhance and personalize your use of our Platform.
- Communicate other BIZBAT services or updates.
- Promote the Platform. BIZBAT may at its sole discretion, use the information you provide us in order to promote all Musicians, Events, Agents and Venues. All content included by Musicians and Venues in their profile account, may be displayed by BIZBAT in other websites, applications, emails and on-line or any other kind of publicity.
- Activities and statistical services and analysis.
- Be able to maintain and provide our services and our Platform.
- To comply with legal obligations under applicable laws, or to respond to any court order or authority requirement.
Sharing your information
We may share your information with:
- Third Party Suppliers such as Stripe (only when necessary and whenever a Booking takes place), other users for Booking purposes, as well as any third party suppliers whose products and services you may find in our Platform.
- Third Party Vendors who provide BIZBAT certain kinds of services such as: technical infrastructure that we need for our Platform, providers that host, store, manage and maintain our Platform and the information we process, business analytics, customer services, marketing, public relations, surveys, statistical services and analysis, website and platform services, advertising, etc. Your information will only be provided for the services they render for BIZBAT and will not be permitted to share or use the information for any other purpose.
- If you choose to access third party social media websites and services through our Platform (such as Facebook, Instagram and Google), certain information may be shared. Such information and its sharing will be governed by their privacy and data policies.
- Other entities of BIZBAT Group.
- We may also share your information to comply with legal obligations under applicable laws, or to respond to any court order or authority requirement.
- Negotiate to sell our business to a potential buyer, whenever applicable.
BIZBAT will keep your information for as long as we consider necessary to provide you with our Platform and services, for handling data-driven decisions, to comply with legal requirements and obligations and solving any potential disputes.
- You may choose not to provide us with any information; however, certain information must be provided to register an account and to correctly use all features BIZBAT has to offer.
- If you decide to cancel your account, we will remove your profile information from active view; however, certain information may be retained by BIZBAT for the purposes mentioned herein.
- You have the right to modify, rectify, erase, restrict, and object your personal data in accordance with the applicable laws regarding all the information BIZBAT collects from you. In order for you to be able to exercise these rights, you will need to: (i) control your privacy settings through our Platform; and/or (ii) send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
BIZBAT may display advertisements or content information from third-party websites. Once you leave our Platform, the personal information you provide in any external links shall be governed by their own privacy and data policy, without being covered by this Data Policy. We suggest reading their terms and conditions for handling your information before providing them with your information.
- You cannot provide us with inaccurate or false information, including but not limited to registration information.
- You cannot impersonate to be someone else that you are not.
- You shall not create an account for others, unless you have their express consent to do so.
- Be considerate of others’ privacy do not reference another without his or her permission, releasing BIZBAT from any obligation on this regard.
- You should not post private or confidential information or violate anyone else’s rights and intellectual property.
- You cannot use a domain or username of third parties, without prior consent to do so, releasing BIZBAT from any obligation on this regard.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
The information here in may be amended without notice from time to time in our sole discretion. Your use of BIZBAT and its Platform following any amendments of the same indicates that you have accepted the amendments and any new terms and conditions mentioned in this Data Policy. You should regularly check our Data Policy and its content to ensure you are aware of any changes, and only proceed to use the Platform if you accept and will comply with the same.